Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My house will never be the same.



Mario had the day off and I took advantage and took a nap. This is what I woke up to... a cave. They had alot of fun while I was asleep. Cracked me up.

1 comment:

davidrcl said...

Hey Family!!!

It's really fun see how Aidan is growing up, and remembering those good times when Mario, Gus and Paco made those little houses in Grandma's Sittingroom. Do you remember Mario? It's really great look how the new ist the same as the old. We must meet once more, all the Cousins with the new Family members, maybe not now, but one day... I really want to meet Aidan, and play with him, and Isy, and Luke, and obviosly you! It would be great...

A big from uncle-cousin David in Germany to Aidan...

I feel old... I'm uncle David now!!