
As you can see, Aidan takes his Care Bear (or Oso as he calls him) with him about everywhere these days. He shows Oso his cars and lets him ride his tractor. This morning was no different and he had to bring him downstairs with him. As I got him up this morning, changed his diaper and got him dressed, Aidan asked, "Dada pool?" That's what he calls the pool for his swim lessons. I had to explain that Dada would be home after his nap like always and maybe then they could go swimming. He didn't know it would have to be in his little pool. No swim lessons today. That seemed to satisfy him. Next Aidan had breakfast. Oso sat to the side, patiently waiting while Aidan ate. He told me he was done, "all done play cars." He took Oso and went and found the same car he has to find every morning, his lotus or blue car. Needless to say I have to keep track of this car so he can easily find it each day. After he had located his car, with Oso still in hand he moved on to his John Deere pedal tractor. He told me over and over, "Papa's tractor." And I told him yes it was like Papa's tractors. And yes this was all before 8:15 this morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment