Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Thank Heaven for Little Boys

Last week was quite the week for me. Aidan really taught me what it meant to have a little boy... fearless and tough. All in the course of about 4 days, he injured himself several times. He fell on the walk back from getting his hair cut and scraped his face. He fell another time inside because he was jumping and bumped his head. He cut his leg on his toy box climbing out of his bed or should I say trying to sneak back into his bed at nap time. He ran face first into the side of the car (don't worry it was parked) and bounced off and landed on the concrete. It looked like something from Looney Tunes. And he discovered sliding off two story slides, by himself, feet first on his belly. Big fun... until you slide down one that is a little hot from the sun and burn your belly and elbow. What a week! How's a mom to survive?!

1 comment:

Leia said...

He is totally adorable. I bet he keeps you busy and it's such a joy watching him grow up. I love all the video's you post of him. I love watching him grow up. Miss you. All is going well down here in AZ. We have a huge place and we are only two hours from San Diego. Come for a visit anytime. Love you...Leia