Yesterday afternoon Aidan and I went on a date. We went to the mall to see some trains which I thought were set up near Santa, turns out they weren't and get ice cream. Luckily where the trains were supposed to be some kids were driving the remote control monster trucks - Lightning McQueen and Mater. Perfect! That made Aidan happy. We walked around the mall some more and looked at toys. Then we headed to Cold Stone for ice cream. What kind did Aidan have?! Pumpkin of course. He loved it!
Monday, December 15, 2008
Date with Mama
Yesterday afternoon Aidan and I went on a date. We went to the mall to see some trains which I thought were set up near Santa, turns out they weren't and get ice cream. Luckily where the trains were supposed to be some kids were driving the remote control monster trucks - Lightning McQueen and Mater. Perfect! That made Aidan happy. We walked around the mall some more and looked at toys. Then we headed to Cold Stone for ice cream. What kind did Aidan have?! Pumpkin of course. He loved it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment