Wednesday, February 25, 2009

In and Out

I have to admit I am a little sad. I did it. I sold my first baby item. We're slowing pushing our way out of the baby stage. Our swing is gone. Both our boys used it. Owen was pretty much done with it. And why did we need to store it again? I just can't believe I was sad. I love every age Aidan has gone through and Owen is starting to go through but it is strange in a way that this part of our life will be ending. Out with the baby and in with the toddler...

Watching Aidan grow and develop has been amazing. Motherhood has been more than I could ever imagine. In fact more is my word for motherhood. It is more challenging, more rewarding, more surprising, more special, more educational, more heartwarming and on and on. To see the boy Aidan is becoming. I can hardly put into words. To see him develop compassion and love, to grow in knowledge, to know God is the greatest gift. And I get to do it all over with Owen. As much as I feel I give and give all day as a mother, my boys give me more. And I know, as soon as something is out, something better moves in.

No comments: