Here is my journal entry for today: Owen is 9 months old! I am really on my way to no longer having a baby. I know it is cliché but time has really flown by. I wish I could hit pause now and again. He truly is a delightful baby, full of love and joy that he freely shares. He still gives the best hugs around and has an award winning smile. His eyes could melt your heart and he can charm anyone. He loves anything with wheels just like his brother and has pretty much moved on past baby toys in favor of cars. He has formed an attached to his Winnie the Pooh that Aidan gave him when he was born and has started taking it everywhere with him. It is the cutest thing when I put him to bed. He reaches for his Pooh, grabs him and loves on him. Then sometimes uses him for a pillow or just cuddles him close. He has tried about every fruit and vegetable and seems to like them all. He thinks he needs to eat whenever we are eating and has gotten to try some big people food in the process, like French fries. He is in a hurry to grow up and eat with the rest of us but still has only 2 teeth. Owen isn’t crawling yet but shows the signs of being ready. I think he just needs to decide to do it. He can scoot about anywhere and get up on all fours for a couple seconds. He is sleeping through the night. He goes to bed just before 8 and usually wakes up around
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Nine Months Old!
Little mister personality at 9 months old. What a joy Owen has been and what joy he has brought into our lives.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment