Wednesday, August 26, 2009

A new pillow

We are trying to get Aidan used to sleeping with covers and with a pillow. Well he didn't have a pillow of his own, so Sunday after church we decided to let him go pick one out. He was very excited. We asked him what kind he wanted. He quickly decided Mater. We looked all over for a Mater pillow and couldn't find one. We suggested several others to him and they were not good enough. Finally I decided we would go get some material and I would try and make him a pillow case. (I don't know how to sew. Never had a class. But I can sew a straight seam.) I found this material and spent nap time making a pillow case (I only had to rip out about 10 inches of seam and only once). Luckily Aidan really liked it.

No comments: