Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Monster Truck Show
A couple of Saturdays ago the boys were lucky to go to their first Monster Truck show courtesy of Aidan's godparents. Thank you so much! The boys had such a great time. No complaints and they stayed for the entire show. They didn't get to bed until 11pm. I wish I could have joined them but I was volunteering at an American Cancer Society event that night.
Aidan sat with his godparents the entire show. It was such a treat for him.
Owen was anxiously waiting for the show to start.
The boys kept their hearing protection on the entire show. How cute is Owen?! He watched the show on the edge of Mario's lap, holding on to the railing. He didn't want to miss a thing.
Aidan held his earmuffs on tight! It was loud but fun.

I love how Owen's little cheeks are puffed out. ;o)
They also had motor cross bikes. The next morning I couldn't wait to hear what the boys thought of the evening. Owen was the first up and he couldn't wait to tell me. He grabbed the monster truck toys and started driving them and jumping them, making a noise that sounded pretty close to the big trucks. He even told me "monster truck." Aidan woke up shortly after and started recalling the entire night to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment