Thursday, February 11, 2010

In his own time

Last Wednesday I was in the living room getting Owen's banana ready for him to snack on when I hear Aidan holler, "Hey look what he's doing!" I turn my head and Owen is walking! Not just from a couch to a chair, he has gone from the floor, nothing to pull up on, to full standing and then WALKING! And he walks 5 or 6 feet before sitting to stop. I was floored. He's shown no signs of even wanting to try and walk.

We haven't been successful yet at really capturing Owen's walking. He still maybe takes only a couple steps a day. It is very obvious he can do it, it just has to be in his time on his terms. And he won't do it for the camera. Here are some pictures of him standing and video of me trying to capture him walking.


No comments: