Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My boys - a couple recent stories

We went to Walmart earlier in the week. We all needed toothpaste. Aidan rides in the back of the cart and Owen rides in the seat. I grabbed the boys toothpaste and gave it to Aidan to hold in the cart. Owen starts protesting right away. He needs to help as well. Good think we need toothpaste too and it was right there. These boys are something else. They love to be my "helpers."

Today I took the boys on a run. It was raining a little. It was my first time doing it on my own, pushing them in the stroller. Aidan was ready to go and I was explaining to him that I just needed to put the phone away in the little pocket outside the stroller by the handle. Aidan told me I could put the phone in the stroller with him and Owen in one of their pockets. Then he said to me, "If you need to make a call Mama, you just let me know." Aidan is also my little problem solver.

No comments: