Monday, June 28, 2010

I really can't blame him

It all started quite a few months ago. I was cuddling Aidan on my lap when he woke up for the morning and I told him, "I can't believe how big you are getting. Can you believe you'll be bigger than Mama someday?" He immediately got upset and started to tell me how he wanted to stay little and he didn't want to get bigger. This has continued. Almost daily he says, "I'm not going to get bigger right Mama?" Most recently this came out as we were watching the Lion King. He kept saying how he wanted Simba to be little again. He didn't want Simba to be big. He kept asking all through the movie, "When will he be a kid again?" I can't say I blame him. I mean he's got it pretty good. Why would anyone want to get big? :o)

No comments: