Thursday, December 16, 2010
Biggest Christmas Store
Christmas is in full swing at our house. And it was so fun for me this year because I was not the only one in the Christmas spirit. The boys love all things Christmas and are loving celebrating. We had the tree up a couple days before Thanksgiving. I braved some of the Black Friday sales and was still ready to do something Christmas... so we headed to one of the biggest Christmas stores in the world. I knew it may be a little crowded but why not the boys were very excited.
Aidan loved looking at all the ornaments. There is something Christmas in every square inch of that store.
It was very crowded, so Owen got a top view of most of the store.
We thought it would be fun to maybe get a Christmas picture while we were there. The boys had other ideas though.

Almost... that darn branch.
Aidan was done with all the people after about an hour. I can't say I blame him. There were people everywhere. At one point he said, "I am so angry with all these people." Mario asked how he was doing a little later and he said, "I'm struggling." Poor boy. He doesn't like crowds. He said he wants to come back another time when there are less people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment