Friday, November 11, 2011

Owen (10/24/11)

Owen is full of personality. He is the source of endless amounts of joy and laughter in our home. Here are a couple photos of Owen being Owen.

This is how he chose to watch Phineas & Ferb one day.

He often says, in his little huffy voice, "I need to work out. Woo!" Here he is working out with Dada.

Owen also has some of the best one liners. The other morning I was getting the boys breakfast. Aidan was whining, chose not to stop and was sent to his room. Owen started to pipe up in a whiny voice and I said, "Owen don't you start." He said very matter of factly, "I was just joining the conversation." Another morning it was just Owen and me up. I was making breakfast and he hollers over at me, "Wassup dude!" I really don't know where he gets it all.

One of my Owenism favorites is how he refers to something in the past. Instead of yesterday or last night, etc., he will say, "a long day ago." I just love that kid.

No comments: