Aidan is going to be a great big brother. Yesterday Owen was in his car seat asleep, we had just come in from being out. Owen started to fuss and Aidan started rocking the car seat and saying "it's okay." Also yesterday one of my friends was holding Owen at our meeting. I brought Aidan in and he saw Owen with her. He knew we were getting ready to go home. Aidan said, "Owen go in car seat." He felt pretty strong about it. I think he was afraid we were going to leave him. It was really quite sweet. So even though this week has been an adjustment for Aidan, I see the future and he's going to be a great big brother.
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Becoming a Big Brother
Aidan is going to be a great big brother. Yesterday Owen was in his car seat asleep, we had just come in from being out. Owen started to fuss and Aidan started rocking the car seat and saying "it's okay." Also yesterday one of my friends was holding Owen at our meeting. I brought Aidan in and he saw Owen with her. He knew we were getting ready to go home. Aidan said, "Owen go in car seat." He felt pretty strong about it. I think he was afraid we were going to leave him. It was really quite sweet. So even though this week has been an adjustment for Aidan, I see the future and he's going to be a great big brother.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment