Monday, March 2, 2009

A tale of two sharks

Last night Aidan had a bath. He was playing as he always does. This night in particular he was playing with his shark. He had the green shark. Then he started telling me how the green shark was looking for his mommy. He proceeded to tell me that the mommy shark was at the store. Now this made me chuckle because about the only place I go without Aidan is to the store and when I leave, I tell him I am going to the store. He found the orange shark and announced that the Aidan shark (the green shark) had found his mommy. And they played happily together in the bath. He had to take the sharks with him to bed after his bath and left them on his table for the night. First thing this morning he had to go and get them. He was still calling them the Aidan shark and mommy shark. I had to give them both besos (kisses) when I saw them. Aidan's imagination is growing and growing.

No comments: