Monday, June 8, 2009

Owen doesn't know he's 7 months old and the exploits of Aidan

This morning Aidan and Owen were sitting on the floor, playing and watching Sesame Street. I brought Aidan his snack. Shortly after Owen starts complaining. Doesn’t seem like anything could be wrong. Finally I realize I recognize the sound he is making. It’s the sound he makes to Mario when he wants more to eat. I go and get Owen some puffs to eat. He’s never wanted a snack before. He doesn’t need one. Sure enough though, that does the trick. Later he is finished with his snack and starts complaining again. This time he sees that Aidan has a drink. I have to go and get him one too. Someone doesn’t know they are 7 months old.



Excerpts of Aidan playing this morning:

This morning Oso and P.lophus both had to go to the hospital. P.lophus hurt his finger and Oso hurt his arm. Aidan also drove them to MOPS. He hadn’t been there in 5 years. He also drove them to some garage sales. They took a couple naps and was calling P.lophus “baby.” Later Oso hit “baby” and had to go to time out. I don’t know where he got the 5 years thing.

No comments: