Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The Pumpkin Store

It started with Aidan loving pumpkins and I mean everything pumpkin... pumpkin decorations, pumpkins themselves, pumpkin flavored food... everything. And it didn't take Owen long to join in. Since Aidan's first Halloween we have gone to the local market to get our pumpkins. You can imagine the draw for the boys with the rows and rows of pumpkins outside. They love going and they call it "The Pumpkin Store."

It seems we always check out the huge pumpkins first.


Aidan found the perfect pumpkin. And he carried to the register himself. It took Owen a little longer to pick one out.


Owen the pumpkin king.

I got these Mr. Potato Head kits for pumpkins last year and the boys still enjoy them. Plus Dada gets his drill out to make holes for the parts. Here are pictures of the boys assembling their pumpkins.



I think Owen wasn't quite finished with his. He looks like he's ready to do more work.

No comments: