Thursday, February 3, 2011

My Birthday

My birthday this year was pure bliss and all thanks to my boys. There were so many wonderful little moments. How blessed I am!

Mario brought home a Cadillac SRX (I have always wanted a Cadillac) for me to drive the weekend of my birthday.

I had been wanting to capture the boys hand prints before they got much bigger for some time so we headed to the local pottery shop. We made a cookie jar with each of our hand prints and the hand prints were painted to look like fish. It came out so beautiful and is a great reminder of this time in our lives.

We had lunch at Red Lobster, kind of a tradition since I was a little girl.


My cake came from a local bakery. It was Grammy's Three Layer Carrot Cake. It is ridiculously good!

Then after nap, we headed to the mall for more fun. We even had mall pretzels for dinner and took our picture in one of those photo booths! What a great day.

My wonderful friend Sarah's birthday is January 14 so we always celebrate together. (Next year we are starting a National Sassy and Fabuluous week starting on my birthday and ending on hers. :o) ) We usually have a Cold Stone cake and we did this year. Randall, her husband, had them personalize it with "Happy Birthday Soul Sisters" and click on the picture to make it bigger and see what they put. Too funny! Love that girl.

No comments: