Below are some videos of us enjoying the hill before the big blizzard.
Thursday, February 3, 2011
Sled Hill
After a very fun play date a couple weeks ago, I brought home an idea to Mario. And he jumped on it. Our friends had built this great sled hill in their back yard. Mario started work on one for us right away. The pictures don't really do it justice but it is really fast and fun. There is even a jump on the end. We can't wait to see what Mario adds to it with the new snow.
Aidan gets ready to try it out.
Aidan's crazy landing.
Owen prefers to go with Daddy but still isn't completely in love with it.
Aidan loves it and goes flying down!
I have to admit, Mario and I have ALOT of fun with it too.

Love this picture of Aidan air born. He just giggles when he sees it.
Below are some videos of us enjoying the hill before the big blizzard.
Below are some videos of us enjoying the hill before the big blizzard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment