Below are some pictures I love that I took today of the boys just being themselves.
Wednesday, September 8, 2010
Get the bad guys!
I'm in love with my ordinary days. And this was another one of them. It was cool today, just about 60 and cloudy and windy, still I decided it would be fun to take the boys to the park. The boys ran around, we had the whole park to ourselves. About half way into our stay Aidan starts fighting bad guys. Before I know it, we have a secret hide out and I am searching for treasures to hide from the bad guys. It even continued when we got home. I had to find a treasure box, we made a hide out in the basement and fought more bad guys. Aidan made sure to call headquarters on his Lightning McQueen phone to give them updates. He also made sure to call Dada and give him an update. After lunch we headed outside, Aidan and Owen used water guns to fend off the bad guys and went on an "adventure" looking for treasure in the tall grass behind our house.
Below are some pictures I love that I took today of the boys just being themselves.




This is Aidan in the secret hide out at the park inspecting the treasure which consisted of a silly band, a tag, a barrette, a rock, a pair of sunglasses charm and the ear from some small toy.
Below are some pictures I love that I took today of the boys just being themselves.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment