Wednesday, September 8, 2010
Just another day
I try to remember that every day is a "golden day" but sometimes, more than I would like, I get lost in the mumble, jumble (if that's a phrase) of another day. My wonderful boys help me hold on to those "golden days" more and more. This was one of those days. We had gotten through our morning, even gone on a run and the boys wanted to play outside. Realizing I hadn't taken pictures recently and seeing their pure joy running around outside, I grabbed my camera. As you can see they were being extra silly in having me try to capture them on film.
Aidan peaking from the top of the slide.
Owen was crawling in and out from every opening of the little slide. Here he is peaking through the ladder.
These boys LOVE each other. Here they are giving each other another hug. It may look a little like Owen isn't enjoying it but he was squealing with laughter.
My daredevil! Owen goes down the slide every which way he can.
I love this picture because it is pure joy and goofiness. Aidan is trying to stick his face right on the camera lens for a picture. This is what I captured.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment