Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Mario's birthday

A little over a week ago was Mario's birthday... or as Aidan says,"it's Dada's birthday week." We all had a great time celebrating.

That morning the boys wished him a happy birthday and gave him his present, a soccer ball.

Because of a promotion at work, Mario was able to drive a corvette for the entire week of his birthday. I can't tell you how excited the boys were. It was all they would talk about. As soon as Owen would wake up he would say, "Dada Corvette fast fast." And I'd tell him Dada had driven it to work. Aidan was thrilled his car seat fit in it and we drove two cars everywhere.

We went to Mario's favorite Mexican place for dinner. They brought out a huge fried ice cream for dessert. Owen mastered his spoon very quickly.

I think it is obvious why Aidan stated, "I love Dada's birthday. It's cool."

No comments: