2/6/11 - Aidan was finally too big for his car bed. We thought it might be a bit of a challenge to get him to pass it down to Owen but it wasn't. Aidan was so excited to get his "big bed." He knew just the one he wanted at Ikea. So off we went, through a snow storm, to get it. Mario set it up the next morning. Aidan took right to it and hasn't looked back. I wish I had taken a picture with his new bedding, oh well.
Friday, March 25, 2011
Big day, big bed!
2/6/11 - Aidan was finally too big for his car bed. We thought it might be a bit of a challenge to get him to pass it down to Owen but it wasn't. Aidan was so excited to get his "big bed." He knew just the one he wanted at Ikea. So off we went, through a snow storm, to get it. Mario set it up the next morning. Aidan took right to it and hasn't looked back. I wish I had taken a picture with his new bedding, oh well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment