Friday, March 25, 2011

CCHA Championship 3/19/11

Uncle Chuck called Saturday morning and asked if we wanted to go to the college hockey game downtown at The Joe. The boys had never been to a hockey game and we thought it would be a good way to introduce them to the sport. They were so excited.

From the parking lot we picked you could see the People Mover, the elevated train, public transportation. The boys spotted it right away. They could not wait to ride it to The Joe. At every stop, Owen would ask me, "Can we go again?" I wish I could have gotten a picture of them on it.

The game was alot of fun. The boys enjoyed every minute of it. Owen sat with me for most of it. Aidan took it all in and Daddy explained everything that was going on.


Owen thinking he is big stuff in his own seat.

Uncle Chuck spoiled the boys and hooked them up with all kinds of fun hockey stuff.


This is everyone on the jumbo screen. I went to the bathroom and come back and find out they had been on. I missed my chance. Shoot!

Here's the whole crew. The boys love being part of the big boys.

The boys had to have thundersticks. On the way out, Daddy grabbed them each a set and they were thrilled.


This is the picture of the hockey player that Aidan drew for Sean, Uncle Chuck's friend, who took us to the game.

No comments: