Thursday, October 20, 2011
End of Summer (8/23/11)
This was a rough end of summer for me. Very bittersweet. This was the end of just me with the boys and us being able to do whatever we wanted in a day. The end of such a sweet time in my life. But it was the beginning of Aidan starting school. And oh how excited he was, so ready to venture out on his own. I'm so very proud of him and happy for him. And I know my role as a mother is to raise him to leave, that's why I cherish every moment I have him with me now. Every time he wants to sit in my lap, I hold him close until he is ready to get up. I know the day is coming when he won't want to sit with me anymore. Oh what a beautiful and marvelous thing to see your children grow up, what a precious gift. I will miss our days but I look forward to our many new adventures to come.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment